- Speed up if you want to win the race.
Site Speed Breakdown
The speed of your website is CRUCIAL for ranking due to several factors:
- Site speed is a well-documented ranking factor for most search algorithms
- Slow page speed can limit the number of pages on your website that are indexed
- Visitors will leave a slow website
1. Ask us for a free online presence report to analyse your websites speed
2. Invest in premium hosting, and optimize your website for speed
The following statistics show clearly why page speed is such an important factor.
- 39% of the people across the world will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load
- Web pages that load in 2.4 seconds had a bounce rate of 12.8%, whereas the pages that loaded in 3.3 seconds experienced a bounce rate of 20%
- A single second of added page load speed can cause sales to drop by 27%
- 47% of consumers expect webpage load speeds of under 2 seconds
- A 100-millisecond delay in load time can cause conversion rates to drop by 7%
- Sites that load in 5 sec. (compared to 19 sec.) see 70% longer average sessions